Thursday 18 April 2013

FINAL MUSIC VIDEO

The only thing I changed for my final draft was the ending. When looking at my audience feedback it was clear that some bits of the story line didn't make sense. I changed this in my second draft so it was clear she 'didn't know he was there'. I've then changed the ending of my final so it explains why she is looking at pictures (this is not explained in my other drafts). It was meant to be that Ollie thought Tayla was looking at photographs of them two together - it then shows in the end, I photograph of herself and her 'new boyfriend'. This ties everything together and makes the story run smoothly, it also emphasizes the twist at the end. This goes along with typical acoustic genre conventions due to there usually being a twist the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment