Thursday 18 April 2013

Choices of images

These are my final choices of images from my photo shoot which I believe portray interesting composition, lighting and colour. All these images I have chosen to be my final images are all ones in which Ollie is lookign away from the camera. I wanted to do this so there was more of a relaxed feel instead of it being intense. I will edit them using Photoshop so they look more proffessional for example, whiting teeth, airbrushing and increasing contrast - this is shown in the second image displayed below which has already been edited. I also think I may put them in black and white, this is so it clearly links in with my music video.


Front Cover of digi pack


 

Magazine Advert
 

CD


Inside left - Digi pack

Back cover of digi pack


No comments:

Post a Comment