Thursday 18 April 2013

FINAL DIGI PACK PRODUCT


Front Cover of digi pack


Left inside cover - the lyrical book


CD



Back cover of digi pack
 
I am extremely happy with my final product. The front cover and inside left cover were really simple and were easily edited with using a black and white effect as well as adjusting tones, brightness, contrast and exposure. The photographs are also really simple and I’ve displayed minimal writing which I believe is really effective as it draws the attention of the viewer towards the artist but also consider the writing as there is not much to read.
As mentioned in my print screen post, the inside right cover was quite challenging as I had to be very careful with making sure the picture was in between the lines.
The back cover was my favourite bit to create. I started by simply editing the image like I did with my other ones. I needed them all to have similar brightness/contrast/exposure as I wanted my digi pack to be consistent. I then asked Ollie about some of his existing songs which he had written and recorded. This was so I had a realistic back cover. The names displayed on the back cover are all his songs apart from the Fast Car (cover). I then looked at some back covers on Google images and looked at all the CDs I had so I could get an idea of what writing I needed at the bottom. I took inspiration from this and made my own versions of "copyrighting". This has made it look a lot more realistic.
I then placed the barcode to create a sense of verisimilitude and the record I had created before. Finally, I made up a website name for Ollie which links in with my website homepage and it can also be seen on my final advertisement. Overall, I believe my ancillary tasks have worked really well together and you can see a clear link between them all due to fonts. The black and white effect on my digi pack also really works well with my video which is in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment