Thursday 18 April 2013

Choice of fonts


For my ancillary tasks, I wanted to choose a font that I could use in each product, this is so it can be consistent throughout and the audience can tell that they all relate together. This seemed to be a media convention after looking in to all my format research; it seems that the artists such as Ed Sheeran and Ben Howard use the same fonts. The main fonts that I liked when on 'dafont.com' are the ones below. I wanted to pick one that was relaxed and kind of as if it is hand written, this is due to acoustic artists usually being song writers as well as singers and therefore these fonts would relate to that aspect.
The font that I have chosen is the 3rd as I believe it is perfect for what I want to achieve as well as being clear for the audience to read.








No comments:

Post a Comment