Friday 22 March 2013

Test shots

These test shots were to show me what could go wrong and what would work when properly filming my music video whilst trying to stick to my storyboard. I believe I few of these shots are really successful and will repeat them when filming for the video however some such as the bell shot - doesn't work and therefore I will not be using this. I also need to make some alterations in setting such as where on the high street I will film. I used the song 'I'm yours' by Jason Mraz to go in the background of this video as it relates to my acoustic genre as well as it having upbeat tones. Finally, I must plan the time of day I do this video shoot due to cars in the back ground being one of the main distractions when doing the test shots. I now know not to film at 1pm on a saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment