Thursday 21 March 2013

Props and clothing

Due to doing 'the present' and 'the past' in my music video, I wanted to define between the two eras by changing the clothes of my actors. I chose to make the actors in 'the past' look more comfortable and wear baggy clothes as this reminds the audience what it is like to be in a relationship - when it doesn't matter what you are wearing. I then changed the actors in to nicer clothes, for example, you can see in the picture below that Tayla is wearing a dress. This is mainly to relate to the line in the song "I've never seen you look so good".
The main prop used in my music video is the guitar. This is the one that Ollie will be using when walking along the street singing to the camera.




Final props list:
- Guitar
- Photographs
- Coffee mug


Final costume list:
OLLIE: Checkered shirt, jeans x2, black plain top, hoody, jacket, necklace
TAYLA: Dress, denim jacket, leggings, scarf, checkered jacket, denim shirt, jeans, casual top
CHARLIE: Jeans, plain white top, Harrington jacket, Dr Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment