Friday 22 March 2013

Letter to 'Cafe Toria' - My setting choice

                                                                                   

This letter I sent to Cafe Toria was to get permission to use their space in my music video and thankfully they accepted which I am really grateful for.


 The Misbourne School
Misbourne Drive
Great Missenden
Buckinghamshire
HP16 0BN

Dear Sir/Madam,
                       

I am an A Level student studying Media at The Misbourne School. Currently for my coursework I am making a music video.

In one part of my video I would like to film in a café and after being a regular customer at Café Toria I would love to use your premises to film my music video.

It would involve my songwriter/singer sitting in your café singing to the camera and my other actress walking in and ordering. I believe using your café for my media coursework could help promote your shop.

 If I am able to use your café, I would be filming around the middle of November.
When I have finished the film, it will be displayed on YouTube as well as my blog which is for the moderation.

As a student I am covered under Bucks County Council and will treat your property with great respect.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to email me on nortm001@bucksgfl.org.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Madelaine North

No comments:

Post a Comment