Thursday 14 March 2013

Format Research - Music Video Three

Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) - Beyonce


Written By: Christopher Stewart, Terius Nash, Thaddis Harrell and Beyonce Knowles
Structure: Dance
Genre: Dance Pop
Directed by: Jake Nava

SUMMARY OF FORMAT RESEARCH
After researching into different music videos of different genres and structures as well as analysing them, I believe I have learned the appropriate mainstream conventions for constructing my own music video which will be helpful when planning. Learning how to link these conventions with the genre of my choice will also be really helpful when planning and shooting my own music video. Finally, I have learned how to appropriately edit the video in relation to the spped of the track as well as now understanding the approaches to stucture my video in a successful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment