Tuesday 6 November 2012

Questionnaire

Here is my second questionnaire. The questions are similar to my survey but I will be giving it to only 10 people as I am using the results from my original survey. I will also be filming some of the answers to show it in different medium forms. The reason I have done this second questionnaire is to collect more valid data and not have ‘joke’ answers from participants.

How old are you?
10-13
14-17
18-20
20+

Male or female?

How often do you watch music videos?
Frequently
Sometimes
Never

What Genre of music do you like the best?

What do you look for in a music video?

Do you prefer music videos based on...
The lyrics of the song
An abstract theme


         What is your favourite music video?

         Band:                                     Song:
         
         Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment