Monday 5 November 2012

Log Diary 2

Having completed my research by creating a survey online and posting it on social networking sites to receive a larger response, I am able to decide that the genre I will be looking at for my music video is acoustic. Although most of my participants preferred pop and chart music, I believe the acoustic genre will give me an opportunity to create a great music video. 
Although my survey was successful, I will be carrying out a few written questionnaires or interviews as due to the survey being anonymous I got some 'joke' answers and therefore could not use them when analysing my results. 
I have also started on my format research which will give me inspiration for when making my own video, advertisement and website homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment