Tuesday 9 October 2012

Survey results - Open answers

What makes the genres you picked enjoyable?
Because I like to listen to them
Just good music in general
They stimulate my emotions
The meaningful soft lyrics
Good sounds
FANTASTIC TO LISTEN TO
They entertain me
Upbeat and relatable songs. (Would have picked more genres if I could have).
I usually like songs due to the artists
Being able to understand the words that people are singing.
They're not boring
Everything is varied within the genres and its generally good quality music and easy to listen to
They are the type of music I enjoy playing, and they are fun to listen to.
Interesting
Up beat and cool
Just amazing
Jolly Tunes
The melody of the songs

What is your favourite music video and why?
Michael Jackson - Thriller - It’s got different dance content and acting scenes in it
Psy - Gangnam style
Muse - Knights of cydonia - it’s hilarious
Trouble on my mind
Michael Jackson - Thriller
Rihanna - rude boy
All over the house – Skepta
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT - BECAUSE IT IS FUNNY
Psy - Gamdan style - It has a good dance
Spice girls - Viva forever - When I was younger I would sit and watch it for hours on end, thought it was very creative, no music video has made me feel the same way since
Beyonce – Countdown - Really good and interesting effects, like the artist etc
OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine version
Biffy Clyro - The Captain - Simon Neil looks ridiculously good in it
Thriller - Michael Jackson - Incredible dancing
Anything by Britney Spears - Iconic costumes and choreography
Without a doubt/Virtual Insanity – Jamiroquai - Incredible! So clever, unlike any other music video, and something you can watch over and over again.
Beyonce - Countdown
Knights of cydonia – muse - It is cool and like a western style mini-movie
JessieJ - who you are - it’s emotional
Rihanna- what’s my name – it’s just really good
Ben Howard - Only Love
Ed Sheeran - A team because the storyline relates well to the lyrics

No answer – 6

No comments:

Post a Comment